To nurture partnerships between students, parents, educators, and community members that will ensure the well-being of the “whole child” and make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all students.
Areas of Focus
Holistic Wellness | Academic Excellence | Social-Emotional Support | Parent Empowerment
- The VLP PC shall be a collective ‘voice’ of all parents and community members regarding students’ educational success and their health and wellbeing within the Virtual Learning Program.
- The VLP PC shall reflect the diversity of students enrolled in the Virtual Learning Program.
- The VLP PC shall identify, understand, and meet the collective needs of our diverse school community.
- The VLP PC shall empower parents with knowledge and skills to support student’s academic development and their social-emotional needs.
- In collaboration with all stakeholders, the VLP PC will create authentic virtual experiences that engage and enhance the effectiveness of the school community in realizing our mission and collective goals.