Students can transfer to the VLP beginning February 1, 2022, and concluding February 14, 2022. Secondary transfers are contingent upon VLP course offerings. Elementary transfers are restricted to class size limits. If you have additional questions begin with your current school counselor.
Families with students enrolled in the Virtual Learning Program (VLP) may choose to request to transition to the regular in-person program at any time. The process, which should take about 2 weeks from start to finish, is as follows:
- Families should fill out the form below for each student wishing to transition to in-person.
- VLP staff will contact the family to confirm receipt of the form.
- VLP staff will work with the school of record to determine the student’s start date.
- The school will contact the family to discuss placement/schedule, and notify them of the start date.
- If families wish to provide their own transportation, they should inform the school. Otherwise, eligible students will be assigned a bus route.
- The school will enroll the student, and get everything set up in Synergy.
- Student’s schedule and transportation options (if applicable) will be available in ParentVUE.
- Student starts in-person on their determined start date.
(Can’t see the form? Fill it out online here)
(Coming soon in Amharic, Arabic and Mongolian)